Monday, September 28, 2015

Double Triple Shutter Card

Hello friends!

Today I'm really excited to share with you a card style of which I recently became aware, the Double Triple Shutter Card.  Being such a big card, at first I was hesitant to give it a try.  One of my stamping pals (thank you, Sharon) showed our paper crafting group how to do this, but also I found a wonderful tutorial by Tanya Dawn Richards, with very easy-to-follow instructions. It's not hard at all and assembles much quicker than what I thought it would.  I'm thinking that this is one of those cards that I will make for very special people in my life.

The card opens and keeps unfolding until it is spread out to a couple of feet and it is six inches high.  It's fascinating to watch it unfold!  Here are a series of pictures to see the various stages of unfolding.






Now go have yourself some fun . . . and have a blessed day!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment