Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Z Fold Card with Butterflies

Welcome to my blog!
Sitting here at my desk, the view out the window is one of grey cloudy skies, slushy streets, and snow plow humps of snow mixed with sand.  Not a pretty sight by any means.  Inside my head I'm wondering about how much longer will it be until we see some signs of approaching spring.  Maybe spring is in my head because I've been making a few butterfly cards lately.  I just finished up a simple card using the Z fold.  It's cheery and colorful and made me feel good all over.  Maybe it will do the same for you.




Directions:
Card Base:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2" 
    Score at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4"
    Mountain Fold

Decorative Paper:  5 3/4" x 1 7/8"  and
                               5 3/4" x 1 1/4"

Ovals:  2 1/8" wide x 3" high
    Cut 1 each from decorative paper, polka  dot paper, and coordinating solid color card stock.

Dies:  Spellbinders Nestabilities S4-110 - Classic Ovals Large

Stamps:  "Wishes Have Wings" (company unknown)
               "If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies" (Stampin' Up Flight of the 
                    Butterfly set)
                Large butterfly from Flutter clear stamps set by Basic Grey

Punches:  Two sizes of any butterfly punch

This is a quick and easy card that can be adapted for any occasion.  Thanks for visiting today.

Blessings,
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment