Saturday, June 30, 2018

Mad 4 Plaid Masculine Cards

Annie’s Ink-Lings




Hello Paper Crafters,  

A while back I purchased a 6x6 paper pad called Delightful & Tailored Plaid,"  thinking it would be great for masculine cards.  Since I was in need of a couple of masculine birthday cards, today the paper pad finally got used.  It was a bit difficult to choose which two card stock sheets to use because there is such an array of beautiful plaid color combinations in the pad.  These are the two that I finally selected.


This is a plain, simple, and quick design, but for a guy I really like it. 

The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches.  I first layered the based with a piece of solid color card stock measuring 4 x 5 1/4 inches.  The top layer of plaid card stock is 3 7/8 x 5 1/4 inches.  

The Happy Birthday to You sentiment is a die from Sizzix.  The Quail family is a die from Cheery Lynn Designs called Birds of Earth and Sky."

I hope you like the cards and they gave your creativeness a boost!

Blessings,
Annie






No comments:

Post a Comment