Friday, July 12, 2019

Coming Up Roses on a Tri-Fold Pocket Card

Annie’s Ink-Lings





Hello Paper Crafters,

I'm sure you have had this experience a time or two.  I went to Hobby Lobby with the intent of purchasing one, I say again one, item that I needed.  With the sought-after item in hand, I found myself strolling down the scrapbook paper isle.  Imagine that!  My eyes caught sight of a paper with a  beautiful rose pattern and sitting enticingly next to it was a perfectly coordinating burlap paper.  Sometimes my mind seems to have a mind of its own, and in this case it told me that these papers were absolutely perfect for a Tri-Fold Pocket card that I wanted to make.  The soft rose paper is so feminine and I love the colors.  






Once home in my studio, happily I found that I had a 3-step rose stamp that matched the roses on the paper quite well.  I used a small panel of vellum as an overlay on the scrapbook paper on the front of the card and placed a few pink butterflies above the rose.  The pocket is trimmed with a lovely border and accented with pearls.  





Tri-Fold Pocket Card ­

Pale Pink Card Base 12” x 5 ½”, scored at 4” and 8”

First Panel
            Pink Card Stock 3 ¾ ” x 5 ¼”
            Designer Paper 3 ½ ” x 5”
            Velum Sheet 2 7/8 x 4 ¼”

Second Panel
            Light Burlap Designer Paper 3 3/4” x 5 ¼”; adhere and cover entire second panel
            Pale Pink Card Stock 4” x 2 ½” – for pocket; adhere 3 sides to bottom of second panel
            Light Burlap Designer Paper 3 3/4 x 2 ¼”; adhere to pocket layer

Third Panel
            Pink Card Stock 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”
            Designer Paper 3 5/8” x 5”

Insert Panel
  3 ¼” x 4 ¼“
                                                   
Pink Scalloped Border
¾” x  3 3/4" 


I hope you have enjoyed today's post.  I know I have certainly enjoyed sharing with you.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment