Thursday, August 13, 2020

Pink Vellum Wreath Card

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello stampers,

Do you like cards that are feminine, elegant, and easy?  Then, here’s a card I think you’ll like.  It was cased from one I saw either on FB or Pinterest.  I forgot to write down the maker's name.  I’ve made this card in pink, one of my favorite colors, but I think it would look very pretty in lavender or yellow.  What do think?



I love the vellum background which I embossed with the Stampin' Up Country Floral 3d embossing folder.

  


To adhere the vellum panel to the card base, I used Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner Permanent Fine Adhesive.  This tape is absolutely perfect to us with vellum as it does not show through the vellum.  I highly recommend it.

Here are some directions for making the card: 


1. Pink card base 8-1/2 x 5-1/2
2. Vellum panel 5-3/8 x 4-1/8 inches
3. Emboss medium weight vellum panel with Stampin’ Up Country Floral
    Embossing folder.
4. Die cut one wreath using Cottage Cutz Build-a-Grapevine-Wreath.
5. Glue the wreath to the vellum panel.
6. On the back of the vellum panel, place 4 small strips of Vellum Tape
    behind the wreath.
7. On white card stock, die cut one each:
            Savvy Dies Tall Branches with Leaves #10108 and
            Savvy Dies Wishing Flower #10090.
8. Sponge the leaves with Distress Ink Lucky Clover.
9. Sponge the flower with Distress Ink Worn Lipstick.
10. Glue them to the left side of the wreath.
11. Tie a twine bow with a 10-inch piece of twine and attach on stems.
12. Stamp “Friends” sentiment on pink card stock and punch out with
    Stampin’ Up small oval punch.
13. Glue the sentiment label to the lower right side of the wreath.
14. Add a drop of Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss - Bubblegum Blush to the
    center of the flower.

Now it's your turn. Have fun!

Blessings, 
Annie



 



No comments:

Post a Comment