Saturday, August 29, 2020

Slap On a Little Lipstick

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello on this bright and sunny morning!  Another humor card is showcased for you today.  These ducks and the bucket are just the cutest stamps from Rosie’s Roadshow.  I was delighted when this card and the Crazy Birds humor card I posted a few days ago were snatched up from the card carousel in the church library about 20 minutes after I placed them there.  Yay!  My cards are purchased by donation and the proceeds are used to supplement the library budget to buy books, DVD’s, and library supplies.  I am so happy to have this church ministry.  Reading is one of my most favorite past times, so being the church librarian is the perfect spot of service for me.

Here is today's card.  Ever have a day when you felt like this?  I've had several lately it seems.

 I love this die set.  It comes with a circle die that’s made to fit perfectly in the center of the Circle Film Die.  It's great not having to look for a circle size to match.  The ends of the ribbon are taped to the back of the patterned paper circle; the bow was made separately and glued in place.



The sentiment was computer generated.  There’s been times when I would have liked to hide my head under a bucket – especially when lipstick just wasn’t going to cut it! 😉

 

Make a little slit at the front rim of the bucket so you can slip it over the duck’s head.  All the images were fuzzy cut.

Stamps from Rosie's Roadshow
Copic Markers: E95, Y00, E55, B04 
Fun Stamper’s Journey Circle Film Die Set DI-0276 

Remember, a smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Blessings, 

 Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment