Friday, May 21, 2021

Bible Illustrating and Journaling - Philippians 4:13

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings


Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ.             

Philippians 4:13 is part of Paul’s thank you note at the end of his letter to the Philippians, where he is thanking them for their care and support of him and his ministry. But he also told them that whether he had a lot or very little, good health or bad, whether he was free or whether he was in prison, he was content.  So, when Paul says, “I can do all things…,” he means, “I can handle bad circumstances and good circumstances through Christ who strengthens me.”  It's the ability to "make do" in all kinds of situations.  It is a mental and spiritual attitude.

What it is not is a guarantee that you will succeed in any physical thing you want to do.


I am assured that I can be content in all circumstances through the Lord Jesus.  What wonderful peace that is!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read 
and appreciate each one. Thanks for visiting 
Annie's Ink-Lings. 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment