Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sending Good Thoughts

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Walking around in the back yard, I was admiring all the different shades of green in the flowers, shrubs, and trees.  What joy it is to have so much color in one small space.  The designer paper I used on today's card is a beautiful design of the color I observed in my back yard.  I just love this paper.


Notice the zig-zag stitching on the round panels.  These are such fun dies.  By placing a black acrylic dot at the beginning of the sentiment, it brings your eye to focus on the sentiment.


I used a corner rounder punch on the top left and bottom right of the designer paper. Continuing with black accents, I adhered a black twine bow, which helped to set off the rounded corner. 


Still following through with the black accents and to add continuity to the card, I added three more acrylic dots to the bottom left of the card.


Products Used

Card Base 8 ½” x 5 ½”
DP Solid Color Layer 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
DP Patterned Layer 3 ¾” x 5”
Tim Holtz Stitched Circles Dies
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Rustic Wilderness
Black Ink Pad
Black Twine
Black Acrylic Dots
Sentiment is from Stampin’ Up Too Kind Stamp Set
1/8” Hole Punch
Corner Rounder


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate each one. Thanks for visiting Annie's Ink-Lings. 💗




No comments:

Post a Comment