Friday, May 28, 2021

Elegant Bouquet

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings





When I first laid eyes on the Stampin' Up Wrapped Bouquet Bundle, I knew it was going to be added to my stamp collection.  Now, it is one of my favorites.  I can see so many possibilities.  I have to just remind myself that I can usually do only one card a week, because I have so many other obligations.  I hope you like this card as much as I do.  Very easy to make, but looks elegant.  Red, black, and white is one of my favorite color combinations and are good colors if you want elegance.

Foam tape was used to adhere the bouquet to the card.  For the black leaves, I just used glue so that the bouquet would still have dimension.



The white pearls carry out the theme of the white dots on the black paper - ties together very nicely.


I taped the center of the black twine to the back of the newspaper image which held it in place so I could tie a bow.  I put a small piece of foam tape on the back of the tiny label so it would be held in place, too - prevents flipping around or getting out of place.

I'm already thinking about which colors to use next time!

Card Stock and Measurements
White Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
Black 4 1/8 x 5 38"
Designer Paper 4 x 5 1/4"
Red Panel 4 x 1 3/4"
Black with White Dots Designer Paper 4 x 1 1/4"
Extra White Card Stock for Stamping Bouquet image.
Extra Black Card Stock for Die Cutting

Supplies
Stampin' Up Wrapped Bouquet Bundle
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Light Shaded Spruce
Black Twine - about 12"
White Pearls - 3
Foam Tape
Tape Runner
Glue

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read 
and appreciate each one. Thanks for visiting 
Annie's Ink-Lings. 💗



No comments:

Post a Comment