Tuesday, May 18, 2021

This is Not Good! Get Well Card

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings




A few days ago, my pastor tore his Achilles Tendon, now in great pain, with possibly six weeks for recovery.  Naturally, I wanted to make a get well card for him with maybe a little something to give him a chuckle.  What better stamp set to use than Stampin' Up's Back On Your Feet.  Every time I look at that set, it makes me laugh.  I love the postures of those darling creatures and the sentiments are perfect for their posturing.  For my pasture's injury situation, I decided to use the giraffe.  Here I am laughing again!  See what you think.



With the giraffe having a knot in it's neck, the perfect sentiment was "This is knot good."  I know he'll get a kick out of it, so I can hardly wait to give it to him.  

Measurements
Yellow Card Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Designer Paper Panel: 4” x 5 ¼”
Dark Green Panels: 2 1/8” x 4 2/8”
                                1 1/8” x 1 3/8”
                                1 3/8” x 4”
White Panels: 2” x 4”
                       1” x 1 28”
Yellow Panel: ¾” x 4”

Supplies
Stampin’ Up Back on Your Feet stamp set
Stampin’ Up Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder
Copic Markers: Y13 Lemon Yellow, E55 Light Camel,
                          100 Black, YG45 Cobalt Green

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read 
and appreciate each one. Thanks for visiting 
Annie's Ink-Lings. 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment