Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Along the Way on a Country Road


Annie’s Ink-Lings



Today I have for you a great masculine card using the Country Road stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Seeing a similar card on Pinterest inspired me to use it for the base idea and just add my own ideas to make it my style.  I had all the supplies so I was able to get started right away.  One of the things that I like about my studio is that I am able to keep it well stocked so that I don't have to run to the store before I start a project.  This is another really easy card - only about 20 minutes to make after I pulled out the supplies I needed.  My hubby really liked it, so with his stamp of approval, I am doubly happy.



Measurements
Brown Card Base 5 ½ x 8 ½
Green Panel  4 ¼ x 5 3/8, and 1 ¼ x 4
Wood Grain Paper Panel 4 x 5 ¼, 1 1/8 x 3 7/8
Cream Panel for Inside  4 x 5 ¼

Supplies
Stampin’ Up County Road Stamp Set
Ink Pads:  Memories Black; Distress Ink Pads:  Aged Mahogany, Pumice Stone, Tea Dye

 Directions
1.  All images are second generation stamping.  Ink up the stamp, then stamp on scratch paper first, then onto your card stock.

2.  Only the happy birthday stamp is stamped in the regular manner.

3. Use foam tape to mount the sentiment panel to the front of the card. 

Hope you like the card.  Thanks for taking a look.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment