Monday, August 26, 2019

Peaceful Country Scene


Annie’s Ink-Lings




Being out for a drive in the county can be so peaceful.  While riding along, with the white clouds floating in a beautiful azure blue sky, a contented feeling envelops me.  Gazing out the car window, I see rustic, left- behind reminders of a past country life.  I wonder who lived here, what happened to cause them to leave, where are they now?  Perhaps the chicken wire is a part of all that remains of a broken down chicken coop,  Was the broken wagon wheel cast aside after being replaced with a new one?  What once was a wheat field now has only scattered clusters of wild wheat.  These musings inspired me to create this card.  Does it affect you in any particular way?


I really love the Bokeh Dots stamp.  Before the stamp was created, I made that background technique using a Thumb Dauber and white dye ink.  Now I can have a beautiful background in just a minute or two.  I used my Misti so that I could restamp to get the desired saturation of color.  What you see is the actual size of the Bokeh Dots stamp.

Supplies
Stampin' Up Stamp Sets:  County Road, Wetlands, Bokeh Dots
Stampin' Up Chicken Wire Elements
Stampin' Up For You Sentiment
Dew Drops
Distress Inks:  Broken China, Walnut Stain

Measurements
Brown Card Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches
Blue Panel 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches
Designer Paper  4 x 5 1/4 inches

Wishing you a great day with a special blessing,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment