Monday, August 5, 2019

How Does My Garden Grow


Annie’s Ink-Lings




What a fun time I had today making this birthday card for my son.  He loves to vegetable garden - just like his grandpa.  And he does an outstanding job of it.  His garden spot is so neat and orderly, picture perfect. and produces in abundance.  Happily, I'm a recipient of all the wonderful veggies that my husband and I can eat.  So, with his love of gardening in mind, I decided to do a garden theme for his card.  Here it is.




I created the image on my computer, printed it on white card stock, then colored it with PrismaColor pencils.  The sentiment on the front of the card and on the inside were computer created also.  I made the little sign with a stamp from Karen Lockhart Stamps

I printed an extra image and trimmed it off to just the ear of corn and green pepper and glued it at the bottom.  I love how these little guys are waiving "hi."

Hope you had a bit of fun viewing my post today.

Blessings,
Annie



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your email comment, Jackie. I'm so glad you like the card.

    ReplyDelete