Friday, August 2, 2019

Bee Thankful


Annie’s Ink-Lings




Recently I decided to do a sketch card challenge that I saw at Lisa's Stamp Studio and see where it would take me.  As I've said before, my mind has a mind of its own and sometimes when I attempt to follow a card sketch, I wind up way off the mark as I visualize a whole new design.  This time, pretty much, I managed to stay focused.  I decided to use a Stampin' Up stamp called Bee Thankful, which has an adorable little bee that is fun to use separately although it is part of a larger image.  Then the next step was to determine how to use this little bee and my first thought was to make a Thanksgiving card using the sentiment "Be Thankful."  Well, Thanksgiving may be  out the window as I decided to use shades of pink and have the bee peeking up out of a teacup.  What fun it was to figure this all out and create this really sweet, easy card.  See what you think!



Here's the card sketch from Lisa's Stamp Studio so you can start from basics.



Stampin' Up Stamps:  Bee Thankful; Time for Tea
Penny Black:  Be Thankful from the Count Your Blessings Clear Stamps set

Until next time . . .

Blessings,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment